Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer is winding down

The summer is coming to an end, not the heat apparently. Emma has just about outgrown all of her summer clothes and shoes but were trying to squeeze her in for the next couple months. Poor girl apparently has wide feet and it is hard to find shoes that fit, lol. Dang German blood I guess. Ha Ha! She absolutely loves swimming and we are gonna miss it come this fall. She loves the slides and putting her face in the water. We will probably put her in swim lessons this winter to keep her acquainted with the water. I was beginning to worry she would just be a late talker, but man over the last few weeks she has just started doing so well. She can say about 15 words including: bubble, star, hat, fish, shoe and many more.

I finally broke down and got Emma's hair cut. Trust me, I contemplated this decision for days. She did so well though and did not cry once. The people at Snip its were great. They blew bubbles and gave her toys to play with. I don't even think she knew what was going on. Too cute! Her hair looks great. You can hardly tell it was cut, but hey.... lol. I'm glad we did it cause it was getting a little out of control, and that girl could never be anything other than adorable. :D

We had our first trip to Chuck E Cheese today. She loved the skee ball and the mini carousel but not much else. She is still a bit young I guess but we had fun nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment