Monday, June 14, 2010

While strolling through the park one day.....

....my Mom took 75 pictures of me!! There's always enough time in the day for an impromptu photo shoot, right? Our girl is officially sleeping in her own bed, well I guess I should say she goes to sleep in her own bed. She usually wakes up in mine, but hey, progress is progress right? We have had an exciting summer so far with an awesome trip to San Antonio and SeaWorld. Emma loved the huge fish tanks, the dolphins and the killer whales. She has also gotten used to the pool and swimming and she loves it now! I think her Poppa was worried. There is no way any child of his would not like the water ;) Emma is also great at her sign language skills now. She can say eat, all done, milk, and more. She uses those signs regularly. Usually in the morning she tells me she is hungry by doing the sign for eat. She also does the signs for Momma, Poppa, cookie and take a bath with some coaxing. Of course, she doesn't do ANY sign language when the camcorder is nearby. Whew, that girl has 10 teeth now! It's about time to go to the dentist. they just keep popping up without warning. At meal time she can pretty much feed herself now. Some of her favorites are strawberries, zucchini, carrots and she has always loved anything flavored with the herb basil. She is an overall excellent eater. I don't think we will have any issues with being picky, but you never know! She is just a perfect happy and healthy toddler. She is my little cuddle bug and I think for now she is a Momma's girl, she just melts my heart.

She loves gumballs





At the church where we got married

Riverboat ride



No comments:

Post a Comment